Do you feel stuck? Are you plagues with negative thoughts and feelings? Or do you simply fancy a change? Daily affirmations are a great way to let go of negative thoughts and change your life for the better.
What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are short, quick phrases that have a positive impact on you. Affirmations are part and parcel of positive thinking and empowerment and will enable you to think more positively.
How to use affirmations?
People use affirmations differently. Some people speak them into a mirror on a morning, others run them through their minds when negative thoughts begin to plague them. I choose one affirmation that resonates with me and write it in my journal every morning. Repeating the affirmation throughout the day will help you begin to think more positively.
Change your life with these 42 affirmations
- I am doing my best
- I choose to be happy and to love myself today
- My possibilities are endless
- I am worthy
- I am brave, bold and beautiful
- Today is going to be a great day
- I am talented and intelligent
- I am one of a kind
- I can and I will
- I am proud of myself and my achievements
- I am who I want to be
- I am beautiful
- I am unique
- I am powerful
- I radiate confidence
- I am in love with myself and my body
- I am proud of myself
- I am becoming more confident everyday
- I believe in myself
- I will not worry about things I cannot control
- I will be kind to myself and others today
- I am loved
- I am worthy of love and respect
- Today will be a positive day
- I will take time to love and care for myself
- I am successful
- I am free of worry and regret
- My thoughts become my reality
- I love myself
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I am full of potential
- I can change my life and my situation
- I am more than my negative thoughts
- I am healthy and happy
- I welcome happiness into my life
- All I need is within me
- I always make the best decisions for myself
- I am more than enough
- I let go of my worries and stress
- I am ambitious
- I appreciate all that I have and all that I am
- I accept myself unconditionally
Like this post? Check out these posts!