What if I told you that you have the power to change your whole life. If you could have anything you ever wanted simply by speaking?
Welcome to the new, inspiring world of daily affirmations. Using positive affirmations you can have everything you ever wanted and become the best version of yourself.
I’m going to show you how you can overcome negativity and improve your mindset in less than 5 minutes every day.
What Are Affirmations?
When it comes to affirmations, thinking literally is believing.
Our minds cannot tell the difference between what we think and our reality. This means that you can literally think anything into existence.
You can manifest anything you can think of using affirmations and the law of attraction.
Although, there is one thing you need to know.
While affirmations can be used to make positive changes, most of us use them negatively without even realizing it. You see, every time you think thoughts like ‘I am a failure’ or ‘I don’t deserve that promotion at work’ you are literally thinking these fears into existence.
When you’re thinking these negative thoughts you are allowing yourself to become a magnet for negativity.
But you can reclaim your inner power and instead attract happiness, growth, and opportunity.
Let’s change the mantra and create a positive mindset using affirmations designed to boost your happiness. I want you to have everything you ever desired and the first step is adding affirmations into your morning routine.
Related Post: How To Banish Self-Doubt
How To Use Affirmations
The first rule of using affirmations is making them part of your daily routine. By adding your daily affirmations to your morning routine, you will start your day in a positive light.
The first 30 minutes of your morning impact the whole of your day. That’s pretty powerful if you think about it.
To make the most of these first 20 minutes, you should use your daily affirmations.
Every morning when you wake up, grab a notebook or journal and write 2-3 affirmations that you want to channel that day. Pick 3 affirmations that really resonate with you.
Once you’ve written down your affirmations, re-read them a couple of times. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and say your affirmations out loud. Do this as many times as you feel is necessary.
Throughout the day, refer back to your affirmations. Re-read them, run them through your mind, and meditate on them. Maintaining this practice throughout your day will encourage and improve your positive mindset.
50 Positive Affirmations To Improve Your Mindset
Here I have created a list of affirmations that you can use everyday to improve your mindset. Pick a few positive affirmations that resonate with you and write them in a notebook or journal.
- I have the power to control my thoughts
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment
- I am confident I can achieve any goal
- I choose to be happy right now
- I am letting go of all negativity
- I welcome positivity every day
- I am good enough
- I have the power to change my story
- I know my worth
- I can do anything I put my mind to
- I am capable of great things
- I love myself as I am
- I am letting go of doubt and fear
- I trust in my abilities
- I am prepared for and welcome new challenges
- I am loveable
- I am capable
- I am strong and confident
- I am grateful for my life
- I am proud of myself
- With every breath, I exhale fear
- I believe in myself
- I am worthy of my own love
- I am at peace with myself
- I deserve to feel good about myself
- I am becoming the best version of myself
- I am talented
- My talent is worthy of value
- I am living the life of my dreams
- I deserve happiness
- I attract abundance
- I choose to be happy today
- I am intelligent
- I am a magnet for positivity, abundance, and happiness
- I am safe
- I am enough
- I am comfortable being myself
- I forgive myself and let go of my mistakes
- I see the good in everyone
- I act out of love, not fear
- I am the universe
- I am strong and healthy
- Everything happens for a reason
- I am ready to succeed
- I welcome success every day
- I am right where I am supposed to be
- I am on the right path
- I have the courage to say ‘NO’
- I am a money magnet
- I am blessed beyond measure
How you use affirmations is sacred to you. Create a practice that works for you and focus on becoming the best version of yourself. For your affirmations to work, you have to be open to change and transformation.
If you want to learn more about affirmations, manifestation, and the law of attraction, I recommend checking out Emma Mumford. She is the manifestation queen and has blog posts, Youtube videos, and books on manifesting your desires.