Do you ever doubt your self-worth? Have you ever felt as if you weren’t good enough? I know what this feels like and I want to share these 25 journal prompts to encourage self-love.
What is self-love?
Self love is about showing yourself the same love that you freely give to others. Self-love is about putting your mind, body and soul first for once and loving yourself despite the mental limitations you feel.
Self love is being able to stand before a mirror and love the person before you rather than picking faults with your appearance. It’s hearing your laugh and instead of being embarrassed, embracing your witches cackle.
It’s always good to have a unique laugh.
Most of all, self-love is important. It is important for your mental, physical and emotional health.
How to use journal prompts for self-love.
First of all, let me explain how using these journal prompts will encourage self-love. These journal prompts to encourage you to be kind to yourself and to discover your desires.
To use these journal prompts, grab a notebook and pen. I recommend using one journal prompt a day as this will help you get into the habit of journaling. Make your way down the list everyday, writing and answering one question everyday.
In 25 days, you will have a better understanding of yourself in order to show yourself more self-love.
25 self-love journal prompts.
Here is 20 self-love journal prompts to encourage self-confidence.
- What 10 things are you good at?
- What 5 things do you love about yourself?
- What part of your life are you happy with?
- Write three things that you need to forgive yourself for.
- Write a list of things you are grateful for.
- What 5 things make you happy?
- What 3 positive habits do you want to start?
- What does my dream life look like?
- How do you practice self-care?
- How do you show yourself love?
- What makes you feel loved and cared for?
- What is your favorite physical feature?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What makes you unique?
- What does self-love mean to you?
- What memories make you feel loved?
- What is in the way of your self-love?
- What brings you peace?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- How do you spend your time alone?
- What aspects of yourself do you need to show more love?
- What do you wish you could do every day?
- Who makes you feel loved and cared for?
- What three things do you love about your personality?
Get the free 30-day self-discovery journal.
When I was at my lowest, I started trying to journal every day. In just over a month, I increased my confidence, lowered my anxiety and realised my true potential.
What daily journaling helped me achieve:
- The confidence to pursue my dream of becoming a mental health counselor
- The skills and experience to start a blog to help others
- Road-trip around Europe despite social anxiety and depression.
One of the hardest parts of starting a journal is getting started.
So, I have something for you!
My 30-day self-discovery journal with daily prompts to encourage self-improvement. This printable journal has 30 different journal prompts, one for each day to help you explore your subconscious.